Thursday, March 21, 2013

An Online To-Do List

I haven't written in forever! I started sailing last week, so I've been getting home around eight o'clock every night after a good few hours of strenuous workout in the freezing cold, so yes I have a legitimate excuse YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID. In any case, I've contracted some sort of cold/ throat sicky thing and now I'm stuck at home with all the time in the world to write blog posts. So in the future few days I shall be writing----

A REVIEW OF PAN'S LABYRINTH
I watched this a little while ago, and I really hated it actually. I think I need to watch it again to refresh my anger toward it, because it really did leave me feeling like I'd wasted two hours of my life. I know that's a little bit of a contrary point of view, but haters gon' hate. Haters being me.



A REVIEW OF LIFE OF PI
I watched this one a few days ago, so I think I'll write this first because it's still fresh in my mind. Another one I hated! My lord I am a hateful person aren't I? I mean, there really aren't a lot of movies I like though. It's pretty hard to impress me.



A REVIEW OF WONDERFALLS
Aaaaaahhhhh Bryan Fuller you've done it again! *fangirling* Oh god I love Bryan Fuller he's an amazing TV show producer. And I absolutely LOVE LOVED LOVED Wonderfalls. It was so perfect and made me feel good and happy and whimsical inside like all Bryan Fuller shows have a way of doing. And anyone that claims I only liked Wonderfalls because Lee Pace was in it is so entirely wrong, because I actually happened to dislike his character in this show. But honestly I think that is the only downside to the show that I noticed; I would still say Pushing Daisies is my favorite over this one, but I'll give four and 7/8 stars.
P.S. Bryan Fuller is coming out with a new show in like, two weeks called Hannibal and it's about Hannibal Lecter(doink). It seems a lot different from the kind of shows Bryan Fuller normally does, but, I mean, it's Bryan Fuller so I have high hopes for it.



A REVIEW OF PUSHING DAISIES

I really, really, REALLY need to get around to doing this one, considering Pushing Daisies is one of my favorite shows. And yes, it's by Bryan Fuller. And yes, Lee Pace is lookin' fiiiiiiine in it. It's a really great show that has lovable characters, a great plot, and very unique artistic direction; it's the whole package. It's a shame that it got cancelled before it had a chance to really round out it's plot, but it's definitely a worthwhile watch!



And I'll probably throw in an Amy Winehouse music post, considering I just re-discovered my love of her music. While you're waiting, this song is my obsession right now. (No really, I listened to it on repeat for forty five minutes straight today. I have a problem.)


Stronger Than Me by Amy Winehouse

Also, an update on my perfume obsession....


Twirl by Kate Spade

So I'll get to writing! Check back for new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog