Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spring Cleaning


Welcome to May! It's crazy to think that I'm almost done with the school year--it's gone way too fast! But I'm glad that summer is coming, bringing with it long days on the water and sun-bleached hair (and I've got my fingers crossed for a tan, too!) I really need to catch up on my blogging, though--there's so much to review, but for some reason I always find myself doing playlists....OK so I might include a few songs in this post, but I mean.... I also want to change up the look of my blog a little; it's far too generic and, well, not ME right now. 

Sooooo to give this post a bit of substance I set my Grooveshark to shuffle and here are the first five songs that came up!

Riverside by Agnes Obel

I first heard this song when I was watching season one of the ABC show Revenge. Season one was really good and I would highly recommend it, but I would say stop after that-- their soundtrack gets pretty bad too.


Kaleidoscope Machine by Katie Costello

For the life of me I cannot remember how I came across this song, but I know that it always makes me happy when i listen to it :)


Hey Little Rich Girl by Amy Winehouse

I know this has already been on my blog, but it's worth another listen. It's one of my favorite Amy songs; it has a lot lighter feel than most of her others.


My Favorite Game by The Cardigans

Classic.


Buy My Love by Wynter Gordon

I found this one through my brother-- it gets me dancing every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog