Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Failed Endeavor


Before school this year, I got a notion in my head: I would be a fashion blogger. I'd be one of those cool fashion-y girls that wears dark lipstick and pouts all the time and stomps the halls in Lita boots. Well, the first two things I did anyway...and Lita boots are overrated. But mainly, the reasons were-
1.) It validated my sometimes-self-obsession.
2.) I thought the name I came up with was cool (Style Asylum).

So I tried, and after about .2 posts I'd run out of things to write about. But it seems a waste to not post the pictures anywhere, so let this be a tribute to the deceased Style Asylum. May it rest in peace.









Almost-Fall Playlist


Lorde- Tennis Court


Haley Reinhart- Oh My!


John Legend- Who Did That To You


The Animals- The House of The Rising Sun


The Kinks- Sunny Afternoon

3 comments:

  1. Cool photos, Skye!

    I know how you feel in regards to trying to be a certain "type" of blogger or at least trying to do more of a specific sort of posting. *sigh* Sometimes it's best just to forget everything and have FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mourning the loss of your fashion blog :'(

    Also, your taste in music is on point as usual

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the hardest things to figure out is what sort of style to use for your blog! But at least you tried and decided it wasn't for you. On to something else, although your photos are terrific. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog