Friday, February 8, 2013

Henri Bendel Is Beckoning With New Arrivals

So guess what I found in my inbox today? That's right. Henri Bendel New Arrivals. I knew that I shouldn't. I knew that it would only send me into a downward emotional spiral. But I did. I'm not proud of it, but I clicked. And Oh Lord. They've outdone themselves again. Amongst the mixed squeals and sobbing, I felt the need to express my suffering and ecstasy through poetry. I warn you. This may be the most jam-packed with feels poem I have ever written. Also the worst. Also, don't even try to look for a rhyme scheme.



It's just one click away,
the feel of unwrapping presents on christmas day
but why do I have to pay
and why is my birthday so far past May?
Pages upon pages of leather and silk goods
there's a handbag for every one of my multiple moods
A crystal bow headband, a purse for the train?
Perhaps a fine scarf, in a deep purple stain
Bendel, that rascal, he taunts and he calls
He seduces with luxury items you simply cant find at the malls
Look here, a deco bow bangle
Look there, a floral luggage tag!
My emotions I must wrangle,
my shopaholism makes my spirit sag
The prices send me reeling
but I wont consider stealing
I'll simply eat my cares away
and hope to own these items, some place, some day.


I really hope college admissions don't find that.

But it would be selfish of me to keep all that luxury to myself, so feast your eyes!




 The Jetsetter To Die For Drawstring







The Bamboo Stripe Barrel






The No. 7 Small Blocked Barrel




Disturbed Stripe Graphic Hatbox Wheelie





Tied Crystal Leather Headband


I refrained from including the prices so you wouldn't have to suffer as I have suffered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog