Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Alleys and Shadows: Cordoba, Spain





Cordoba was my favorite city out of the four I visited in Spain: the houses are all painted white with primary colored borders, and flowers are bursting out every window. We got a morning free just to wander around the streets, and it was an amazing experience to walk about as everything still felt soft and quiet. There are so many little winding alleys that are absolutely beautiful and that you can just lose yourself in. A difference between Cordoba and New York: the alleys are cute and pretty instead of serial murderer lairs. 








2 comments:

  1. Cordoba is so beautiful, I long to visit there again! SD
    http://www.notesonaspanishvalley.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been less than a week since I visited and I want to go back already!

      Delete

Search This Blog