Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hiatus!


Hi you guys! As of tomorrow at 3:10, it is officially spring break! *WOOOO* I'm leaving for Spain tomorrow night, where I'll be visiting Toledo, Seville, Barcelona, Madrid, and  Cordoba! Alas, I'm not bringing my laptop and will have spotty internet, so I'll be on a 10-day hiatus. Try not to cry too hard. I'll have so many pictures and videos to post when I get back, though, so tune in for those! And please no one spoil the next two Hannibal episodes for me, those will be the first things I attend to when I get back.

What are you guys doing this spring? Traveling, staying at home, reading? I'd love to hear in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels! Am a wee bit jealous that you're off to Spain ;) Hope you enjoy your vacation, Spain is such a beautiful country; I look forward to hearing all about your adventures there when you get back ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog