Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stuck Indoors


I'm finally on February vacation! One more day of school and I was going to collapse. On Saturday we got more snow, about four more inches. I don't really mind the snow, I like looking out and seeing everything covered in white. To amuse myself I did a photography exercise I had heard about from someone at school. You go around your house and take pictures, but you're not allowed to move anything or turn any lights on. It was interesting to look at the objects I see every day in a new light. Some of the photos were eh, some I like, but it was good practice.

My mom's sewing machine.

Adorable pumpkin is adorable.

My record player with my Franz Ferdinand album.
 
Plant in my dad's study.

I have way too many magazines for my own good...

My books looking far more mysterious than they really are.

Pineapple lamp in my bedroom.

I don't actually know what these are but they were sitting around in my dad's study.

My mom's iron avec an artfully draped napkin.

I ambushed my dog...

Wavy window.

My doorstop.

Valentine's Day flowers.

Some of my books ( I don't have any bookshelves right now so all my books are stacked in random places.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog