Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bookish (And not so bookish) Thoughts


1.) I've been deathly ill for this whole week and it is not at all fun. I haven't even been able to concentrate on any books or movies, so I've been mindlessly downloading my whole Grooveshark library into Itunes.

2.) I'm going to Vermont tomorrow- I'm excited for some time away from everything, without internet or tv. I'm hoping to write a little- I get inspired even thinking about going North for some reason. (Consequently, why I want to go to college up there.)

3.) I'm obsessed with this cover.

4.) My french teacher doesn't seem to consider having no voice an excuse for not filming my oral homework, and she sent me an e-mail saying, simply, "J'attends toujours." Tiny bit scary.

5.) THIS. #Im insufficient


6.) I watched Frances Ha last night. Review to come, but I really liked it- it just made me feel good. And Greta Gerwig is a goddess <3 I aspire to be as socially awkward.


7.) Almost done with Little Failure! I have one or two chapters to go. I'm going to start Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin this weekend- I want to read it before the movie comes out. It also seems to be the perfect time of year for it. I don't really love Mark Helprin's writing, but we'll see.





2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!

    I really want to read Winter's Tale, especially after seeing the trailer a few months ago. We'll see, we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating! Hope to see you next week!

    Hope you feel better! When I'm well I always think "well, at least if I get sick I can use the time to lay around and read" but that never ever happens!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog