Saturday, May 3, 2014

Dogwalking



When I got home from school yesterday it was sixty five degrees out, the sky was blue, and the light was just starting to slant and turn yellow, so I decided to take my dog out for a walk. It seemed that on that day the the flowers and trees had all bloomed, and the grass turned green. I made a little video of my walk, although Youtube has once again messed up the quality and added a border :'( I also took some pictures.




I've begun to come to terms with how much I love the patterns of branches and flowers against the sky. I take so many  pictures of them as a guilty pleasure, because the sky can always be counted on to be a beautiful color and branches can always be counted on to be interesting shapes. I'm especially enamored of the second photo. Right now there are all of these chartreuse buds on the trees lining my street, but they only stay in this phase for a couple days before bursting into dark green leaves. I amped up the saturation because I like the chartreuse against the blue of the sky. I feel like it could be some sort of origami print. I took the last picture because it looked like someone spilled water on a painting of clouds.

The song in the video:

1 comment:

  1. Nice video and Pomeranian! :) My girlfriend has a Pomeranian - they are literally the cutest, nicest dogs I've ever come across. Sometimes I just go round to her house to see the dog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog