Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Cover the Waterfront


New Youtube video!! 
For mother's day we went to the beach in Provincetown and hung out, and it was all around a very relaxing time. While I was there I took some little videos and then I edited them together into the above using Final Cut Pro 10, which I got a free trial of AND AM IN LOVE WITH. You can do so much and it's plain amazing. But it also costs three hundred dollars. *Wahhhh*

It was sort of serendipity that right as I was finishing editing this we got a project in music to make a one to two minute video using music to create a mood, so I guess I'm pretty much done with that. Or I might make another one; I've been on a mambo jag recently and I sort of want to make a video with some Perez Prado background music. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog