Monday, March 31, 2014

March Playlist



'Round Midnight- Thelonius Monk


Merry-Go-Round of Life (Cover)- by Sung Ha Jung
But can we just talk about the level of perfection this cover has reached. Like, I loved this song too much to begin with and now I love it so much more that I want to cry. This guy is some kind of guitar god.


All of Me (Cover) - Damjan Pejcinoski 
I had a thing for Youtube guitar covers of songs this month. I found All of Me in my Real book and was quickly smitten, and this cover is the best version of the song I've found yet.


Never Let Me Go - Lana Del Rey
I discovered all of Lana's leaked songs (40+!) and there were some I really loved. This is my favorite right now.


Crooked- G Dragon
I don't know, is it bad that I'm a girl and yet I would steal all of G Dragon's outfits right off him given the chance? Also this is such a great happy/bad-ass anthem. For those days.


Me Digom Les Glei- Zigeli Winter Quartet
Some more gypsy jazz for y'all. Because you can never have enough.


She's Not There- The Zombies


Nantes- Beirut
Ahhh the vocals aren't great but there's something about this song that gets me.


Son of Sam- Elliot Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog