Monday, March 24, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Bookish Bucket List


10.) Find one new favorite book by the end of this year.

9.) Finish the French version of Candide by Voltaire by the end of this month.


8.)Expand my blog- do more memes, use goodreads more, get more readership.

7.) Get an internship writing about books at some sort of culture magazine.

6.) Have charming stacks of books everywhere when I have my own place.

5.) Open up a used book shop after I retire and have it be a cultural hub- cafe, gatherings, events, signings, discussions,etc.



4.) Work for a short time at an indie publishing house.

3.)Do a Travels With Charley type thing but around Europe instead of the U.S. and with a really menacing looking dog.


2.) Direct a short film based on a short story. Direct a movie based on a book.

1.) Finish my first book by the end of next summer. (It's all in my head it just has to be put to paper ;)...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog