Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Min And Val Inspiration


Today I was flipping through my copy of 100 Years of Fashion Illustration and I happened to see a couple of illustrations by Jo Brocklehurst of sort of punky rockers with green hair, and then I found my brother's old box of illustration markers and decided it was fate. I usually draw from a picture but with this I sort of just went with it. I'm trying to think of a name for him...

Inspiration-


On a completely separate note I discovered G-Dragon last night and now I'm obsessed. He's like, Korean Lady Gaga with a punky little attitude and HIS OUTFITS ARE ON PAR. ON. PAR. #Newstyleicon


I want all the outfits in this right now. I mean that Prada fur coat alone is reason enough for this video to exist. I actually cried out in pain when he dragged it on the ground, though.


HIGH FASHION APOCALYPSE REALNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog